Frequently Asked Questions
- A. SkiBundle Inc, PO Box 3450, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA.
USA +1 855 754 2863 (Toll Free) USA +1 970 453 9355
Office hours: Mon - Fri: 7am - 4pm MST Sat - Sun: Email monitored
For urgent assistance only call our message service USA +1 970 485 5023
In the case of an emergency please dial 911 in the USA and Canada
What are our office hours?
- A. Mon - Fri: 7am - 4pm MST
Sat - Sun: Email monitored
How does the Ski Bundle reward system work?
- A. First, we negotiate the best deals on our entire product line. Second, we offer additional savings on the items placed in your shopping basket. When you select two or more products, you will receive an increased level of reward. The bundle reward continues to increase with each product selected.
The more you Bundle, the more you save!
Where is SkiBundle based?
- A. We are based in Breckenridge, Colorado, which lies in the heart of Summit County, also known as “Colorado’s Playground”. Having lived here for over 20 years, we’re not only very knowledgeable about the Colorado ski world, we’re also well informed on the many ski resorts located in the American and Canadian West.
Another great advantage to you as a Ski Bundle customer is that we’re located in the same time zone when you’re “out west” skiing, and can effectively and promptly service all of your needs with no hassle.
What is the comfort zone?
- A. Take the stress out of this process with the SkiBundle ‘Comfort Zone’. It’s designed to help you relax and book with the confidence of knowing you’ve picked the right package at the best price.
Lowest price guarantee
24hr cooling off period
No credit card fee
Best in class service and support
Are prices in US dollars and Canadian dollars?
- A. We keep it nice and simple. All prices are quoted in US dollars
Do I get an email order confirmation?
- A. Yes, once you have successfully completed your online order we will send you an automated order confirmation with information on your booking details and what happens next.
What happens after I receive my order confirmation?
- A. We will confirm your bookings with our suppliers, and they will let us know when and where you wll need to turn up, check in and/or pick up.
We will then email you with all the info you will need in a Voucher, at least 48hrs prior to your departure.
Please take your Voucher (printed or electronic) to show to the suppliers in resort. Your Voucher will include your reservation numbers and details, so it is essential that you take it with you.
When will I receive my vouchers?
- A. We willl email you with all the info you'll need in a Voucher, at least 48hrs prior to your departure. You will automatically receive an email confirmation once your online payment is completed
What happens if I lose my voucher?
- A. Please let us know as soon as you can, so that we can quickly send out replacement vouchers.
Can I get a refund?
- A. Each resort and each supplier has different refund policies. Please make sure you carefully read the terms and conditions associated with each product.
Do we charge credit card or processing fees?
- A. No. We do not charge any processing or credit card fees. The price you see in the Bundle Calculator is the price you will be charged. Please do note that if you cancel your order we do assess a cancellation fee to cover the credit card and processing charges that we incur when you book your bundle.
See what you like, but not quite right?
- A. While we've designed our website to be very flexible and allow you to customize your very own Bundle, we also realize that you might not see the perfect combination for your ski holiday or snowboard trip. We are, therefore, very happy to tailor a specialized ski package deal just for you.
Tailor made ski packages just for you - Email Us
How do I make payments for custom Bundle
- A. If we tailor a custom Bundle specifically for your requirements we will send you a booking form to review. There is a section for you to fill out with your credit card details so that you can make your deposit payment.
Can I place my order over the phone?
- A. Absolutely! If you feel more comfortable speaking directly with us about your specific needs, we’re more than happy to assist you via telephone. Purchasing accommodation requests often require a chat, so don’t hesitate to call!
Call our Helpline USA +1 970 453 9355or Email us
What information will we need for ski and snowboard rentals?
- A. We will need the following information for your ski and snowboard rental;
Renter's Name - Age - Weight - Height - Shoe Size - Lodging address
We will assume your ability by the package standard you choose. Please feel free to add all this information to your purchase in the notes section.
What happens if I make a mistake on my order?
- A. Email us as soon as you become aware of the problem to let us know the nature of the error.
If the problem is purely associated with matters such as a start date for a lift ticket, or a flight number for an airport shuttle, simple changes can be made at no additional cost. For changes that require cancelling a product, and, if payment has already been received, a 5% fee will be assessed on the cancelled portion of your order.
Our office and phone lines are closed over the weekend, but email is monitored daily.
What are the Resort Fees?
- A. These are fees that the various lodging companies charge to cover items such as Internet access, parking, etc. To provide you with the highest level of pricing transparency, we list these fees for you. So when making comparisons between companies, please make sure that all lodging taxes and fees are clearly stated and included on competitor’s sites.
Why are the lodging taxes not included in the price?
- A. Each ski resort has its own lodging tax amount to apply to the rack room rate. You will see the applicable lodging tax amount has been applied in the bundle calculator.
What number should I call if I have a problem whilst on vacation?
- A. Please call our Toll Free message service USA +1 855 754 2863